Knockdown & Rebuild
Knockdown & Rebuild So You Can Get The Home You’ve Always Wanted Without Moving
We transfer the best memories and conveniences from your current home, into a brand-new custom home that has all the comforts and features you’ve always wanted.
Efficient & Affordable
Faster and cheaper than renovating
No Need To Move
Stay in the community your know and love
Suitable Street Appeal
A design that matches your neighbourhood
Your Dream Home
All the space, comforts and features you want
Love Where You Live But Want To Upgrade Your Home?
I don’t blame you. Brisbane is the best place to live. But like many people, perhaps your house doesn’t fit your needs anymore.
Maybe you want more space (and privacy) for your family. Perhaps you want a more contemporary, open floorplan. And like most people, maybe you want a few more comforts (and perhaps even some luxuries) that a new home can provide.
Renovate Or Knockdown & Rebuild From Scratch?
Most people begin thinking about renovating. But as they start to research, they realise that:
- Renovating may be more expensive and take longer than rebuilding from scratch
- Renovating may uncover hidden problems that blow your budget and timeframe
- Renovating may not give you the end result you want (and you’ll be forced to compromise)
- Renovating will mean half your house is still old (requiring more ongoing maintenance without the comforts of a new home)
But Rebuilding From Scratch Seems Difficult Too?
And if you choose the wrong builder, it can be. Like many people thinking about knocking down their current home and rebuilding the home of their dreams, perhaps you have some questions and concerns including…
- Feel uneasy about demolishing your home… and want a builder who honours the years of memories you’ve made there by transferring meaningful inclusions to your new home?
- Unsure how much it will cost to knockdown and rebuild… and want a builder who can outline all the expenses (including demolition) and give you a realistic comparison to renovating?
- Worried that council regulations may restrict your new build… and want a builder who can help you navigate the approval process and get all the information before you commit to anything?
- Concerned about getting neighbours offside… and want a builder who is considerate to your community, and can design a home that suits your street and still gives you all the features and finishes you want?
Renovate Or Knockdown & Rebuild From Scratch?
- Nervous about how long it will take… and want a builder who has the systems to stay on track so you can plan your accommodation and finances accordingly?
- Confused by all the options… and want a builder who gives you the information you need to feel confident about your decisions without having to spend hours researching yourself?
- Worried your new home may look good at first but soon turn out to be worse quality than your existing home… and want a builder who provides exceptional workmanship in foundation, frames, and finishes so your home looks better and lasts a lifetime?
Many people looking to knockdown and rebuild on their Brisbane land have similar thoughts. That’s why we invite you to a Free Consultation where we will answer your questions, help you to clarify your ideas, and give you the information you need to avoid headaches, hassles, and disappointments when demolishing and rebuilding on your land.
How Luxury Lifestyle Homes Helps You Knockdown & Rebuild So You Get The Exact Home You Want Without Moving
The team at Luxury Lifestyle Homes has built a myriad of homes throughout Brisbane over recent years.
- Knockdown And Rebuild Specialists
Unlike other builders that mass produce generic designs for new subdivisions, we have special experience removing and rebuilding custom homes that give you the exact floorplan you want, make the most of your unique block of land, and maintain respect for the character of your neighbourhood.
- Workmanship That Looks Better And Lasts Longer
While most new homes look okay at first, many quickly show signs of underlying problems due to poor workmanship (often worse than the homes they replace). Our meticulous attention to detail with your foundation, frame, and finishes ensures your home looks better and lasts longer.
- Expert Guidance and Clear Communication
Too many people rebuilding on their land complain of feeling overwhelmed and ‘in the dark’ – living in (expensive) limbo waiting for their home to be finished. Our proven systems ensure your project will be finished on time and within budget. And our clear communication keeps you informed so you enjoy the experience and love your finished home.
We Love Our Customers. And They Seem To Love Us Too
We’ve had the privilege of helping a myriad of customers design and build their dream Brisbane home. Here’s what some of them say about their experience.
Trying To Compare Builders To Knockdown & Rebuild Your Home? Here’s Some Of The Things That Make Us Different
Researching builders to remove and rebuild your home can be time consuming and confusing. Most have professional-looking websites, nice photos of houses, and say all the right things. But sadly – as the horror stories demonstrate – not all builders are the same. And too many people end up feeling disappointed in their building experience and finished (or in some cases, unfinished) home.
Here are some of the things we do to give our customers the custom home they want – within budget and without stress.
- Your Dream Home — Without Compromise
Knocking down your current home and rebuilding takes a significant commitment, so you want it to be exactly right. Sadly, too many people feel pressured to compromise by builders who say, “No, you can’t do that.” We take time to understand your vision. And we create a plan to bring it to life in a custom home that has everything you want.
- Designed To Make The Most Of Your Unique Land
It’s sad to see so many special blocks of land ruined with a generic house design. We assess your land and create a custom design that makes the most of unique features including the aspect, views, breezes, direction of the sun, and slope. This extra effort in designing not only gives you a better result, but it can also help you save time and money during building.
- More Value For Your Money
There’s always more than one way to build a house. And too often, we see people unnecessarily overpay for features that could have been built for less. Once we understand the result you want, we’ll present you with options to achieve it.
- Quality That Looks Better And Lasts Longer
Too many modern builders cut corners to save time. This often leads to gaps, cracks, and things that aren’t straight in your home. Sure, you can usually patch these things with plaster and paint. But we believe in doing things right in the first place, so you don’t have to. Whether it’s your foundation, frame, or finishes, we take pride in our work, so you get a home that looks better and lasts longer.
- Expert Help Navigating Regulations
Too many people get delayed waiting for approvals. Other projects are ruined by unreasonable regulations. And most needlessly overpay in fees. We’ll help you navigate council for fast approval, lower fees, and a design that gives you the exact home you want.
- Expert Guidance At Every Step
From floorplan and paint colours, sinks and storage, carpet and cabinets, to tiles, taps and toilets — building a home takes a lot of decisions. Without the right guidance this can be time consuming, confusing, and overwhelming. We help you every step of the way so you can avoid expensive mistakes, get exactly what you want, and have a whole lot of fun along the way.
- Systems That Give You Certainty
From finalising your plan, getting approvals, preparing your site, and laying the foundations, frame, and finishes, building a home involves hundreds of steps that must be completed in perfect order. While many builders fly by the seat of their pants (often exceeding budgets and timeframes as a result), we are obsessed with systems that keep everything on track. That way you can plan your life with certainty knowing exactly what you’re going to get, how much it will cost, and when it will be finished.
- Clear Communication Keeps You Informed
It’s unsettling to wonder what’s going on. And nobody wants to feel like a pest who’s always asking for an update. You’ll never feel like that because we’ll keep you informed at every stage (at least once every week) and answer your questions via phone, email, and our online building management portal.
- Stability You Can Count On
Tragically, too many building companies run into financial trouble, taking their customers down with them. This often happens when they try to mass produce houses for hundreds of customers. We keep strict control on costs building a limited number of homes per year, following detailed systems, and focussing on long-term success rather than short-term sales. This has been our bedrock philosophy since the beginning.
- Our Best Ideas And Advice – Totally Free
Whether you’re ready to start building or still researching your options, we invite you for a Free Consultation where we will gladly share our 30+ years of experience. We will answer your questions, help you clarify your ideas, and give you the information you need to avoid headaches, hassles, and disappointments when building your dream home.
Take The Next Step To Getting The Exact Home You Want With A No-Obligation Free Consultation
There’s no need to navigate removing and rebuilding alone. We’re here to help. And so we invite you for a no-obligation Free Consultation during which:
- We’ll help you clarify your overall vision (and begin to develop design ideas that bring your vision to life)
- We’ll show you how to make the most of your unique block (and save money by matching your design to the aspect and contours of your land)
- We’ll give you an overview of the costs involved in removing your current home and rebuilding a custom home (and a price range based on your initial vision)
- We’ll show you how the team at Luxury Lifestyle Homes can help you knockdown and rebuild so you can get the exact home you’ve always wanted without moving
While other so-called ‘free’ consultations are merely an excuse for a commission salesperson to get an appointment, your consultation with Luxury Lifestyle Homes will be with an experienced Designer Builder who will gladly share advice from our 30+ years of experience designing and building custom homes in Brisbane.
When you’re ready, we’d naturally love to help you design and build your custom home. But in any case, we’re glad to help you in this exciting part of your journey towards your dream home.